Fuel Transfer Turbo Pump
- Not for Drinking Water
- High Power: 10 Quarts/Minute, DC 3V (2 AA batteries) Number of Pieces: 1
- Main Material: P.P, P.E, Acetal
- Total Length: 21
BATTERY POWERED TRANSFER PUMP
2.5 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump
Transferring liquid out of a drum can be a pain! Safely use this portable TERA PUMP TRHA01 Manual Siphon Pump to transfer or empty tanks, barrels, drums, carboys and IBCs
The TERA PUMP TRHA01 is an affordable manual chemical transfer pump designed for quick and easy emptying of gas cans of various sizes. The TRHA01 eliminates the lifting of large, heavy, gas cans and spilling wasted fuel. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge.
FUEL TRANSFER PUMP
Battery Loading Slot: Simple Twist off mechanism
Battery Opoerated: Uses only 2 AA batteries (Not included)
Battery Operated: Uses only 2 AA Alkaline Batteries (NOT Included)
Dimensions: 21 x 4.5 x 1.8 Inches
Weight: 3 LBS
Suction Type: Battery Powered Liquid Transfer Pump
Useful in the garage, basement, bathroom, shop or yard.
2.5 Gallons per Minute. Increased suctioning power with impeller head
Any Non-Corrosive Liquids such as gas, diesel and water (NOT for Drinking Water), etc...
HOW TO OPERATE
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid (ex. Gas Can)
- Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not over fill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with anyother liquid. This will rinse the interior and exten the life of the pump.
|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 1.6 x 0.8 inches|