BaByliss Pro Curl
Plug: UK plug
8s: Big wavy hair
10s: Medium wavy hair
12s: Soft medium curly hair
15s: Tight curly Hair
→140~160°C: Suitable for soft hair or dyed hair
→180~200°C: Suitable for general hair
→220~230°C: Suitable for thick and hard hair or natural curly hair
Curling Direction Setting: Right, Left, Auto
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
- Plug the styler into a suitable mains socket.
- Slide the temperature switch to the required heat setting.
- The styler is ready for use when the on indicator light has stopped flashing.
- There are multiple timer settings. Select the desired style time setting.
- Select the curl direction by sliding the control to either position"L","R"or "A".
- Separate a section of hair that is no bigger than 3cm.Ensure that the section is clean, dry and combed through.
- Please note the style must be positioned into the hair with the open part of the curl chamber facing towards the head.
- Position the styler where you want the curl to start. The hair section must be held straight, and placed neatly through the centre of the styler.
- Once the hair is in place, let go of the hair section and close the handle to allow the hair to be automatically taken into the curl chamber.
- Please make sure hair is dry and combed through.
- This appliance should only be used as described within this instruction booklet.
- Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
1 X LCD Hair Curler
1 X Cleaning hair clip
1 X User manual